Write a 1,650- to 2,100-word proposal that describes the development and design process for your program.
Include the following in Part III of your proposal:
1) Identify the target population and describe how you identified it.
2) Locate similar programs and analyze their policies, procedures, and job descriptions.
3) Identify three of the most pertinent policies, procedures, and job descriptions necessary to use in your program.
4) Explain how you will address the need for inter-agency collaboration.
5) Develop an implementation plan and time frame for your program.
6) Describe training requirements and materials needed for key personnel.
Format the proposal consistent with APA guidelines.